OH/EH RC-UGM (One Health/EcoHealth Resource Center at Universitas Gadjah Mada)
OH/EH RC-UGM was established in the early 2011 with the members from 8 faculties within UGM. In order to institutionalize OH/EH within and across universities, faculties and departments, this center accommodates a trans disciplinary approach to bring together the expertise of human and animal health, social, economics, and ecology to support the efforts achieving sustainable improvements in health, human well-being, and prosperity through research, capacity building and community empowerment in Indonesia. Furthermore, in October 2015, INDOHUN established One Health Collaborating Center under the decree of University Rector.
Fostering sustainable trans-disciplinary capacity building to respond the emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases
a)Improving human and animal health through capacity building on One Health/EcoHealth.
b)Leveraging the training, education, and research capacities of the university network to build the skills, knowledge and attitude based on One Health/EcoHealth leaders.
c)Developing education, research, and community outreach of the universities network to build the competencies for One Health/EcoHealth leaders.
Person in Charge are from:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Sciences/economic
- Sociology and communication
- Agriculture engineering
OHCC Personnel :
Coordinator : Prof.Dr. Wayan Tunas Artama, DVM
Secretary : drh. Dyah Ayu Widiasih, Ph.D
Program : drh. Aria Ika Septana, MVPH
Finance : drh. Dorothea Vera Megarani, MPH
Communication: drh. Khesara Sastrin P.N., M.Sc.
drh. Raditya Pramono
Curriculum div :
- Prof. Dr. Siti Subandyah, Mgr, Sc
- Dr. Phil. Hermin Indah Wahyuni, S.IP., M.Si
- Dr. dr. Mahardika A. Wijayanti, DTMH, M.Kes
Research div :
- Prof. Dra. Tjut Sugandawaty D., M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Dr. Sena Adisubrata, S.Hut, M.Sc
- Budi Guntoro, S.Pt., M.Sc., Ph.D
- Prof. Dr. AETH Wahyuni, MS
- dr Tri Wibawa, Ph.D; SpMK
Community Empowerment div :
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Krishna Agung Santosa, M.Sc
- Dr. drh. Hery Wijayanto, MP
- drh. Aris Purwantoro, M.Si
Advocacy and IT div :
- Prof. Dr. dr. Adi Heru Sutomo, M.Sc.,
- Drs. Pande Made Kutanegara, M.Si.
Information and Technology Division:
- Barandi Sapta Widartono, S.Si., M.Si
- Bayu Dwi Apri Nugroho, STP., M.Agr., Ph.D
Extended Expert :
- Prof. Setyawan Budiharta, M.PH, PhD
- Prof. Dr. drh. Bambang Sumiarto, M. Sc
- Dr. Nyoman Kandun, MPH
- Dr. Budiono Santoso, M. Sc