Summer Course on Komodo
ONE HEALTH COLLABORATING CENTER UNIVERSITAS GADJAH MADA PROUDLY PRESENT:
“SUMMER COURSE ON ONE HEALTH APPROACH FOR IDENTIFICATION OF MICROBIOME IN KOMODO AND WILDLIFE”
For all undergraduates and graduates from all over the world please come and join Summer Course on One Health Approach for Microbiome Identification on Komodo and Wildlife. All students from veterinary sciences, animal sciences, forestry, biology, agriculture, aquaculture, and any subject related are welcome.
1. Registered on the link below http://bit.ly/SCkomodo
2. Students from veterinary sciences, animal sciences, forestry, biology, agriculture, aquaculture, and any subject related
3. Able to speak, listen, read, and write in English (preferably with any English Certificate)
Eligible scholarship for 1 selected students by filling the requirements of the registration link:
1. Curriculum Vitae
3. Recommendation letter from one of the lecturer at the University
4. Essay on “One Health, Komodo, Wildlife and Conservation” (500-700 words)
5. Essay on “Study, Experience, Workplan, and Reason for Joining Summer Course” (500-700 words)
The deadline for registration and essay upload would be May 25th 2019!
for more informations please let us know by